wtf can I say about him? One of the most stand-up, genuinely awesome guys I know. A lot of motherfuckers that be hanging around and shit think Shawn is fucking crazy. They really do act like he is just going to freak the fuck out all of the sudden. Let me tell you something...my man aint crazy. He just dont like other motherfuckers cause he be knowing wtf they be all about most of the time. It aint just him fucking up their hustle either, since he really dont give a rat's ass about you or your hustle. He dont care what you doing, just as long as you aint fucking him, fucking with him or fucking with his money. He really is way too busy trying to drop out of the trees on a motherfucker or figure out how he can hide up underneath the couch to give a fuck about YOUR hustle...know what I mean???
No comments:
Post a Comment